Monday, February 22, 2010

THE LAST ONLINE JOURNAL ENTRY EVER

I look back at the past year -- the past eight months especially and the last seven weeks in particular -- and I tally up the damage: emotional, physical and financial.

Sure.  One can always make a few more bucks. (Selling a kidney in India springs immediately to mind.) The trouble arises on the other outstanding accounts.

Tonight, there are too many bridges on fire.

And I loathe.  Am loath. To say much more, especially here.

Have fun.

Don't get old.

And don't expect any haggis

any time soon.

3 comments:

Woozie said...

Do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to find a new doctor as capable as you? Not to mention one that encourages my underage drinking (to an extent, anyway).

I would kill to have your email, Doc. After three or so years it seems odd not having you in my life somehow.

Doctorboogaloo said...

Woozie: As your personal physician (and consulting phrenologist)I want you to know that I shan't be away too long. I've just had a spot or two of bother this last little while. (Lately, I've tended to see things as either barely tolerable or utterly fucking hopeless. But I'm back on ALL my meds now and I'm feeling much better.)

Yours,

Doctor Phineas Boogaloo


spitting.cobra@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Good Bye