Thursday, February 12, 2009

'OUTRAGED' RELIGIONS -- IS THERE ANOTHER KIND?

Fucking religion. I don't know how many times in my life I've uttered those two words, but the frequency seems to be on the rise. This time it's Muslims. And their 'hurt feelings'.

Tough shit.

Live with it, morons. Pull your heads out of your backsides and grab a breath of fresh air.

Jeebus H Keerist! Arresting people for expressing a fucking opinion. This is one slippery-ass slope we're on.

I read Hari's column when it was first published. I agreed with it then and I agree with it now. Find me something to 'respect' in that dark ages crap that celebrates a fucking nutball child molester. And in those other books of so-called wisdom from the days of the bicameral mind. Go ahead. I'm waiting. What the hell is there to respect, exactly? (Oh yeah. And the death threats are a nice touch. Lovely bunch, those pricks.)

Go get 'em, Johann.

Let's get 'outraged' ourselves at the stifling of free speech.

No comments: