Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FUCK

Aw fuck.

Just fuck. Since I last made a post:

Our friends lost their 23 year-old son. Suicide.

My wife's brother died. Left no will.

My mother is very sick.

Fuck. Just fuck.

I can't wait to get back to work. Where the shit you have to deal with has to wait at least long enough for your replacement to show up. Sometimes, an hour is a vacation.

Fuck me. Just fuck. One step at a time.

I hate the god damned telephone, by the way. And I'm gonna be pissed to the gills any minute.

3 comments:

Woozie said...

Well the label gave me a chuckle. But that's quite the pile of shit you got there. You're welcome to my sympathies and my nonexistent beer stash.

unokhan said...

steady, man. mrs. boogaloo may need you to be strong. and your friends may too. you don't have to say anything witty or comforting-- just be there. and join me and woozie for a heineken on the porch

Doctorboogaloo said...

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your comments. It was a tough week, but there's a ton of light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. It was all hands on deck and great support for and from everyone all around. I'm a lucky fucker. And a lumberjack. And I'm all right.