Sunday, December 13, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS

I just changed the background to my desktop.   I feel like I'm on vacation.
A change is as good as a rest, eh?

The wife and I went to her company's Christmas party last night.  The food was great.  And we won the centrepiece at our table.  (Plus, we got four free tickets for drinks. I tipped the barkeep heavily.)  The centrepiece has a large candle and a glass chimney.  Probably come in handy when she's laid-off next month, i.e. for heat and warmth.

My hands are always cold.

Arsenal beat Liverpool today.  Good job, lads.  (Always nice to throttle the opposition on the road.)  2010 is gonna be cool -- the Olympics AND the World Cup.  I can dig the former, but I love the latter.

Last week of school (before the Xmas break) starts tomorrow.  Despite the weather, it's the funnest week of the year.  Nearly all the work is done... and parents send in food.

The wife and I celebrate 37 years of marriage at the end of the month.  I have no idea where the time went.

Cheers.

P.S.  you can also visit me here.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Congrats Doc to both of you...sounds like the perfect union.

Doctorboogaloo said...

Hey, Jim. Good to hear from you.

Yeah, it's got to the point where we can read each other's mind. (Of course, that's pretty thin reading nowadays.)