Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THINGS I DON'T DO ANY LONGER...

...nor have I, for quite some time.

Write letters.  Fuck 'em.  That boat last left port in the early eighties.

Play soccer.  These days, I get winded walking to my car. (My heart remains on the pitch.  Unfortunately, so does my right knee.)

Engage in meaningful political discussions.  These days, I just prefer to bitch.

Listen to new music.


Watch TV.  Unless there's soccer or naked stuff.


Take photographs.


Jog.  (See item #2)

Collect things.  (That particular head-space presupposes a desire to live a while longer.)

Dress for the times.  (There's nothing wrong with a pair of burgundy cords and a Nehru shirt.)

Get regular oil changes.  I've been known to let nearly four months go by.  (Maybe my OCD is losing its grip.)

Generally give a fuck.


Next time: NEW THINGS I'VE TAKEN UP ON MY WAY TO THE GRAVE.

No comments: