Friday, December 24, 2010

I hate feeling under the weather.  With my flyweight frame, any shivering is likely to induce a chain-reaction of falling parts.  Oh look, there goes my right ear.

The place is quiet tonight.  My wife and son are out enjoying themselves.  I've got a fever.   And a noisy cat howling down the corridor.  Anyway, I have time to wrap some presents and drink a couple of hot toddies.  Music will help.  Cue the iTunes.

Stay well, children.  Hope you wake up to something nice under the tree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much money can an agency legally charge you to let a plan holder out of his vehicle insurance?
What amount does your agency charge when anyone wants to stop and how much pressure do you use to hold them?
What are some ideas something like that we can say if our customer has many months remaining on his existing automobile insurance plan? Certainly, all of us are not going to hold back until his renewal comes due each and every time.

Doctorboogaloo said...

Llewellen, show this young man to the door.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Looks like you got mistaken for an insurance broker. Were you wearing one of your Christmas presents?