Friday, March 6, 2009

I can pretty much see the finish line from here. That being the case, I'd like to say:


I'm beginning to think free will was never free (there's a huge fucking cost no matter which way you turn);

I wish I had been more selfish. This was my time, and I gave a hell of a lot of it away -- to dickheads, cretins and assholes -- for free;

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't even bother to suit up (that free will thing to the contrary notwithstanding);

The music was good, the beer was cold, and fuck the rest.

Yo, Llewellen: bring some peanuts, a frosty Heineken, and press B6 on the jukebox. There's a good lad.

3 comments:

unokhan said...

what is it -- blood sugar unsteady or cholesterol elevated or blood pressure up or prostate swollen? ennui?

whatevs. beer makes it all better. well, except the sugar-- then you switch to cabernet.

Doctorboogaloo said...

Uno: I think I've tracked it down to the food. Gotta stop eating here.

Omar said...

Switch to cabernet? Enjoy the sulphates.

You know, if I get any leaner I'm going to don cape and tights and fight crime!